Google unveiled its new smart speaker, the Nest Audio, in India. The speaker was launched in India at a price of Rs 6,999. Nest Audio launched alongside the long-awaited Google Pixel 4a, which launched at a staggering Rs 29,999. The devices would go on sale during Flipkart’s Big Billion Sale starting October 16.
While the Pixel 4a will be available exclusively on Flipkart, Nest Audio will also be available in retail outlets across the country at Reliance Retail and Tata Cliq.
Google’s Nest Audio is the latest addition to the smart speaker range. Previously Google had launched Google Home, Nest Mini and Nest Hub. So here are some of the things you should know about the new Nest Audio before buying it
– Google Nest Audio has 75% louder volume and 50% more powerful bass than the original Google Home, the company says. It uses a 19mm tweeter which is responsible for producing studded vocals and handles constant high frequency. It has a slim profile but its powerful internals help produce loud and clear sounds. The company claims to have completed more than 500 hours of tuning to ensure balanced bass, mids and highs.
– Users can give voice commands to play music from YouTube Music and Spotify on Nest Audio. You just have to give a command using “Ok, Google” and it will access the songs on YouTube Music and Spotify
– Google Nest Audio can also be paired with other Nest devices including Nest Mini, Nest Hub and you can even pair it with your TV using the Chromecast. “Nest Audio adapts to your home to ensure the best possible audio experience. Our Media EQ feature allows Nest Audio to automatically adapt to the content you are listening to – music, podcasts, audiobooks or the Google Assistant. Nest Audio also adjusts to suit to background noise in the house, turning up the volume so that you can hear the Google Assistant, ”Google said in a statement.
– Coming now to security, Google said they paid attention to user privacy and security. Users will have the option to mute the microphone if you don’t want Nest to eavesdrop on your conversation. You can delete your interactions with Nest in the My Google Home app.
Nest Audio launched alongside the long-awaited Google Pixel 4a, which launched at a staggering Rs 29,999.
- Google unveiled its new smart speaker, the Nest Audio, in India
- The speaker was launched in India at a price of Rs 6,999.
- The devices would go on sale during Flipkart’s Big Billion Sale starting October 16.