Within the West Monroe business a fire breaks out, no one injured

Share This Post

A family member of the owner tells KNOE 8 News that they believed it started in the attic shortly after 5:00 p.m. According to the family member, no one was inside, and everything is able to be repaired.

Fire crews worked to put out a fire at Ray’s Tire Pros located at 1903 Cypress St. in West Monroe on Jan. 12, 2022.


  • Copyright 2022 KNOE. All rights reserved.

  • It is believed by the family that there was an electrical issue that sparked the fire. No injuries have been reported, according to the West Monroe Fire Department.


Related Posts

Governments want to better monitor social media. These are the difficulties

It is proving challenging to do that. Online radicalization...

SpaceX’s incredible response after Starlink was compromised

Most of us, and appropriately so, identify hackers with...

IOS applications that inject code into websites

Native app users can interact with websites without leaving...

Customers were discovered after anonymously donating poop site was hacked

But in an intriguing turn of events, the client—a...

Dallas College installs new security features following a 2017 shooting

After a gunman entered the school and killed 20-year-old...

For Linux 6.0, there are many changes to VirtIO

The components of the VirtIO pull for Linux 6.0...