Whatsapp dark mode
After the new update by Android 9, all new smartphones have dark mode in every application installed in it. But WhatsApp was unable to adopt the feature at right time. Hence, WhatsApp’s Dark Mode has been launched. As the dark theme is widely liked by users, most of the apps are adopting it. With the dark theme, the experience of using applications become dope!! And it is also suitable for night use. But as a new feature, there is no instruction on how to start using it. Here’s a quick guide on How To Use Dark Mode In WhatsApp step by step. But even after the new update, the WHATSAPP’S NEW DARK MODE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR EVERY SMARTPHONE.
- Open WhatsApp on your Android phone.
- Go to settings.
- Tap chat settings.
- Scroll down and select the Wallpaper.
- Choose “Solid Color” and use pre-loaded wallpapers.
- To check out the Dark Mode and other themes, go to the Wallpaper Library.
- Download any wallpaper package.
- Choose a wallpaper that matches the Dark Mode.
- Or you can choose your wallpaper to set it as the Dark Mode wallpaper.
custom notification tones
WhatsApp by default led to use the same notification tone for all messages. But now you can mix it all up and use custom notification tones for every single chat group. Using this feature will let you know who has messaged you, without seeing it. If you can remember which notification tones you have chosen for whom.
Let’s see how you can set custom notification tones.
- Tap on the profile that you want to set aa notification tone for.
- Scroll Down and then select custom notification.
- Enable custom notification, set a notification tone or choose the pop-up notification option.
WhatsApp is owned by Facebook, but is way too late in availing new features. Besides, the Facebook messenger adopts new trending features previously.