The Realme Q2 series was launched in China after some recent teasers. The series was supposed to be the brand’s first to ship with Android 11 out of the box but sadly, that’s not the case. The three phones in the series – Q2 Pro 5G, Q2 5G and Q2i 5G – are equipped with Realme UI based on Android 10. All three phones have 5G connectivity, thanks to MediaTek processors. Let’s take a look at the prices of three phones before we talk about their specs.
Realme Q2 Pro, Q2 and Q2i prices
Realme rated smartphones with the Q2 series as follows:
– Q2 Pro 5G starts at CNY 1,799 (around Rs 19,600) for the 128GB storage version. Here comes the light tide and the color variations of the rainbow.
– Q2 5G is priced at CNY 1,299 (around Rs 14,100) for the base model, but there will be a discount of CNY 100 for a limited time. It is available in blue and silver colors.
– Q2i 5G costs 998 CNY in China, which is around Rs 11,000. It is also available in silver and blue colors.
Realme Q2 Pro, Q2 and Q2i specifications
The Realme Q2 Pro features a 6.4-inch AMOLED display and runs Android 10. It is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 800U chipset paired with 8GB of RAM and up to 256GB of storage. There’s a 16MP camera inside the punch hole, along with an in-display fingerprint sensor. Realme Q2 Pro has a 48-megapixel main camera, an 8-megapixel ultrawide camera and two 2-megapixel auxiliary cameras. There is a 3.5mm audio jack and a 4300mAh battery with 65W fast charging.
The mid-range Q2 5G is equipped with a 6.5-inch 1080p LCD with a refresh rate of 120Hz. It also works with the Android 10-based Realme user interface. The smartphone is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 800U chipset. with up to 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal memory. It has the same set of rear cameras, but the battery is 5000mAh. There is also a 30W fast charge on the battery.
Realme Q2i 5G is the most affordable of the series. It is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 720 processor paired with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. It has a 6.52-inch 720p display and runs Android 10. There is a 13-megapixel main camera along with two 2-megapixel sensors on the back. There is also a fingerprint sensor on the back. The smartphone is backed by a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
Realme has launched a number of new Q2 series phones in China, but has not said if they will arrive in other countries.
- The Realme Q2 series has finally been launched in China.
- There are three phones in the series, Q2 Pro, Q2 and Q2i.
- The Realme Q2 series starts for less than CNY 1,000 in China.