Swimming and diving | 1/3/2021 11:00:00 AM
Link to the story
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Minnesota will travel to Columbus, Ohio from March 2-6, where Ohio St. will host the five days of the Big Ten Championships.
- The male divers have already competed in their respective events at the Big Ten Diving Championships, which took place at Purdue from February 25-27.
- The Gophers scored 551 points at the 2020 Big Ten Championships in Bloomington, Indiana, to finish in eighth place overall.
- Junior Max McHugh was crowned Big Ten champion at the 2020 bout and will be looking to defend his 100 breaststroke title this year.
- As was true of the Women’s Big Ten Championships, all championships can be captured on BTN +.
- Social media: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Minnesota’s men’s swimming and diving program will make its championship season debut on Tuesday, March 2 when it heads to Ohio St. for the 2021 Big Ten Conference Championships.
In an effort to help maintain social distancing protocols, swimming and diving …
Read More On Original Publisher
This Content is Original Published by @gophersports.com