Little has been pretty aggressive on the market in recent months. During this time, the company has launched some interesting phones at very competitive prices. And today, the company has expanded its portfolio by adding a new smartphone, the Poco C3, to the list.
At first glance, the Poco C3 appears to be a thousandth of an offering with strong indications that it is indeed a rebranding of an existing Redmi smartphone: the Redmi 9C which launched in Malaysia earlier this year. However, a closer look reveals that the Poco C3 isn’t that run of the mill.
While it is a strictly budget offer in terms of specific offerings, it stands out as the cheapest smartphone launched by phone maker Poco to date. Available in two variants in India, the entry variant of the Poco C3 comes with 3GB of RAM + 32GB of storage. This variant is priced at Rs 7,499. The higher-end variant gets 4GB of RAM paired with 64GB of storage and was announced for the price tag of Rs 8,999. Both variants are available in three colors: Arctic Blue, Lime Green and Matte Black.
As previously mentioned, the phone is Poco’s most affordable offering to date, and at the price, it also puts Poco in a direct battle with the likes of Realme and even concern sister, Redmi, which has a very strong presence. in the sub-Rs 10,000 segment of the smartphone market.
So if you are looking to spend your hard-earned cash
money on the Poco C3, read on to know what exactly the phone offers for the money.
– The Poco C3 appears to be a rebranding of the Redmi 9C launched in Malaysia earlier this year and as such offers virtually the same specs as the previously launched device.
– Being a budget-range device, the Poco C3 comes with a modest spec sheet. Under the hood, Poco’s new device is powered by the Helio G35 SoC paired with up to 4GB of RAM and up to 64GB of storage that can be expanded up to 512GB.
– Poco C3 offers support for Poco’s Hyper Gaming Engine and features like Poco Clean Experience. Other highlights of the phone include the P2i splash resistant coating and the 3 SIM + MicroSD card tray.
– On the outside, the phone features a 6.53-inch HD + display with a 20: 9 aspect ratio water drop notch.
– For photos, the Poco C3 has a triple camera setup with a 13-megapixel primary lens, a 5-megapixel secondary ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. There is also a 5 megapixel selfie camera on the front.
– Keeping the lights on the device is a 5000mAh battery on the device with support for 10W charging. Connectivity options on the Poco C3 include a 3.5mm audio jack, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and a Micro USB port for charging.
The Poco C3 is an aggressively priced phone that also features a powerful spec sheet for the segment.
- Little C3 was launched in India at a starting price of Rs 7,499.
- The Poco C3 has a triple camera on the back.
- The new Poco phone is powered by a Helio G35 SoC.