Despite launching the OnePlus 8T just a few weeks ago, the company has rolled out a few OxygenOS updates, the latest of which is the OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 update announced for the company’s flagship smartphone.
The update comes after the company announced the OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 for the OnePlus 8T last week, which did not bring with it new features but fixed the problems reported by users, including optimizing system power consumption and decreasing of heat generation.
And now, the latest update of OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 has been implemented with the promise of improving camera stability and optimizing imaging effects for a better shooting experience. In addition, it also improves the power consumption of the system and claims to reduce heating and preventing touch errors for a better gaming experience.
But the update doesn’t stop there, it also solves the problems related to the Play Store and the status bar, as well as making other major improvements to the device’s performance. The company has released a complete change log of the update to reveal all the changes coming to the phones.
- Improved system power consumption performance to reduce heating
- Improved mis-touch prevention to provide a better gaming experience
- Optimized fluidity with some traditional games to reduce the risk of lag
- Optimized user experience with Alert Slider by adding warning messages when switching between the 3 modes
- Fixed an issue where the status bar kept hovering on the screen in landscape mode
- Fixed issue where Play Store could not install the app
- Optimized the imaging effect to bring you a better shooting experience
- Improved camera stability
- Mobile network connection optimized to improve network strength with signal
- Fixed small probability issue with network outage during games
This update was announced as an OTA update and is currently underway for a select number of users. However, in the next few days, it should be rolled out to a wider audience.
As mentioned, the major areas of the upgrade in this release will be seen in the camera department which is certainly one of the strengths of OnePlus 8T. That’s because, for cameras, the phone has really powerful hardware, which includes a four-camera setup with a 48-megapixel Sony IMX586 sensor in the center. The lens has an aperture of F / 1.7. The lens also supports OIS and EIS. The phone also has a 16 megapixel ultra wide angle lens with a 123 degree field of view. There is also a 5-megapixel macro camera and a 2-megapixel monochrome lens on the device.
The latest OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 update has been implemented with the promise of improving camera stability and optimizing performance.
- OnePlus has announced the new update of OxygenOS 188.8.131.52.
- The new update makes corrections to the camera’s performance.
- It also promises to improve energy consumption and heat management.