OnePlus has released a new update for its latest smartphone, OnePlus 8T. The new OxygenOS 11 update has version number 184.108.40.206 and is currently being rolled out for users in India and will soon be made available for OnePlus 8T phones in Europe and North America.
The new OnePlus OxygenOS update for 8T brings more fixes and promises to improve the user experience of the device. OnePlus revealed that the update fixes issues including call stability, system power consumption, mis-touch prevention, and also improves performance in games and camera app by improving stability.
Apart from this, the update also adds some other new features. Here is the complete change log.
- Call stability optimized
- Improved system power consumption performance to reduce heating
- Improved mis-touch prevention to provide a better gaming experience
- Optimized fluidity with some traditional games to reduce the risk of lag
- Optimized user experience with Alert Slider by adding warning messages when switching between the 3 modes
- Fixed an issue where the status bar kept hovering on the screen in landscape mode
- Fixed an issue where NFC cannot be activated with a small chance
- Optimized the imaging effect to bring you a better shooting experience
- Improved camera stability
- Mobile network connection optimized to improve network strength with signal
- Fixed small probability issue with network outage during games
For the uninitiated, OnePlus 8T is the latest smartphone from the company. It comes with a 120Hz AMOLED display and an impressive 65W fast charging solution and a Snapdragon 865 SoC under the hood. The phone also does great with cameras as it houses a four-camera setup. Keeping the lights on the device is a 4500mAh battery.
For cameras, the phone has some really powerful hardware, which includes a four-camera setup with a 48-megapixel Sony IMX586 sensor in the center. The lens has an aperture of F / 1.7. The lens also supports OIS and EIS. The phone also has a 16-megapixel ultra wide-angle lens with a 123-degree field of view. There is also a 5-megapixel macro camera and a 2-megapixel monochrome lens on the device.
The new OnePlus OxygenOS update for 8T brings more fixes and promises to improve the user experience.
- OnePlus 8T is getting a new update with several bug fixes.
- The new update brings improvements to the camera and overall performance.
- It also fixes NFC and calling issues.