OnePlus launched a new smartphone, the 8T, just a while ago. Since then, the phone manufacturer has launched new updates for the device to improve the performance of the device. And now, OnePlus has rolled out a new OxygenOS 11 update which brings 220.127.116.11 and introduces new features and adds improvements to existing ones.
The new OnePlus OxygenOS update for 8T brings more fixes and promises to improve the user experience of the device. One of the updates relates to camera performance, an issue it has so far attempted to address with multiple updates.
Additionally, the new update also promises to improve fingerprint recognition and enrollment speed and also claims to increase search speed in the default File Manager app. The complete change log of the update also reveals other features coming to the phone, along with the fact that there is no November 2020 security patch yet.
- Increased the success rate during fingerprint enrollment and improved the experience
- Optimized the scanning of multimedia files to make searching faster
- Further optimized system power consumption and increased battery life
- Fixed the issue where the app cache was not cleared properly after uninstalling the app
- Fixed an issue where the screen could blink when using fingerprint unlock
- System performance optimization and stability improvement
- Optimized camera white balance and better image quality
- Continuously optimize the stability of the network connection and improve the gaming experience
- Improve the stability of video calls
All of these new features are coming to OnePlus 8T, the company’s latest smartphone. The phone comes with a 120Hz AMOLED display and impressive 65W fast charging solution and a Snapdragon 865 SoC under the hood. The phone is also great for cameras as it houses a four camera setup. Keeping the lights on the device is a 4500mAh battery.
For cameras, the phone has some really powerful hardware, which includes a four-camera setup with a 48-megapixel Sony IMX586 sensor in the center. The lens has an aperture of F / 1.7. The lens also supports OIS and EIS. The phone also has a 16-megapixel ultra wide-angle lens with a 123-degree field of view. There is also a 5 megapixel macro camera and a 2 megapixel monochrome lens on the device.
The new OnePlus OxygenOS update for 8T brings more fixes and promises to improve the user experience of the device.
- OnePlus 8T has received a new OxygenOS 11 update.
- The new update brings improvements to the camera and battery performance.
- It also adds a number of fixes to the OnePlus 8T.