More

    Nokia feature phone goes up in flames, injures user in Kerala 

    Nokia feature phones are known for their robustness and longevity, but what happened in Kerala will shock users. A Nokia phone caught fire leaving the user with severe burns. The incident took place in the middle of the night in Kerala.

    According to a Kerala Manorama newspaper, Chandra Babu from Kollam district was sleeping when the phone exploded. The report reveals that the phone was kept under the pillow when it caught fire, Babu was awakened with a nagging pain in his shoulder. Upon awakening, he realized that his phone had caught fire and sparks were emitting from it. Babu suffered burns to his left arm and shoulder.

    Babu, who was alone at home at the time, threw the phone and rushed to the hospital.

    - Advertisement -

    “I had returned home after a long journey to Trivandrum International Airport with a passenger. Since I was very tired, I slept soundly. I woke up when I felt excruciating pain in my shoulder. When I looked at the bed, the side of the pillow where the phone was held was burnt and sparks came from the phone, “53-year-old Babu told The News Minute.

    In case you are wondering if the phone was plugged into the charger when it exploded, you are wrong. The phone was not plugged into the charger, it was simply kept under the pillow. Why the phone caught on fire is unknown, but Babu suggests it may have happened due to overheating, which may have created pressure on the battery causing it to explode.

    Nokia has yet to release a statement regarding the incident.

    While we don’t know why Babu’s phone caught fire, there are many reasons why a phone catches on fire. – A manufacturing defect in the phone could lead to a phone exploding. The battery supplied with the smartphone must be properly tested before being sold.

    – Night charging is one of the main reasons a phone might explode. Most people have a habit of keeping their phone on charge all night. While some phones come with a technology that stops automatically when the phone reaches 100 percent, there are still some phones in the budget categories that don’t come with the feature. So you should avoid charging your phone overnight. And if you intend to, keep your phone away from bed.

    Nokia feature phones are known for their robustness and longevity, but what happened in Kerala will shock users.

    News Underline:

    • The Nokia phone caught fire leaving the user with severe burns.
    • The incident took place in the middle of the night in Kerala.
    • The report reveals that the phone was kept under the pillow when it caught fire
    - Advertisement -

    Latest Articles