The Flipkart Big Billion Day sales are now open to all the day after the start for Flipkart Plus members. There is plenty of smartphones on offer for sale where you get great discounts, cashback on card usage. credit, debit or Paytm UPI, and then there are exchange offers that you can take advantage of to further reduce costs. All of these things will matter once you decide what to buy in this sale. If you have decided, well and well, but for a different case, here is a list of some technology offerings selected from the sale of Flipkart Big Billion Days.
Offers for smartphones
– LG G8X: dual screen accessory, Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor for Rs 19,990 (MRP Rs 70,000) – iPhone SE 2020: A13 Bionic processor, 12MP camera for Rs 26,999 (MRP Rs 42,500) – Realme C15: 6000mAh battery, Helio G35 SoC for Rs 8,499 (MRP Rs 11,999) – iPhone XR: Notch Liquid Retina Display, 12 MP camera for Rs 37,999 (MRP Rs 52,500) – Samsung Galaxy S20 +: sAMOLED QHD screen, Exynos 990 processor for Rs 49,999 (MRP Rs 83,000) – iPhone 11 Pro: Triple camera, Super Retina XDR display for Rs 79.999 (MRP Rs 1.06.660) – Pixel 4a: Stock Android 11 for Rs 29.999 (MRP Rs 31.999)
Wireless earphone deals
– Apple AirPods: Charging Case for Rs 10,999 (MRP Rs 14,900) – Apple AirPods Pro: Active Noise Cancellation for Rs 17,999 (MRP Rs 24,900) – Jabra Elite 75t: Battery life of 28 hours for Rs 10,999 (MRP Rs 15,999 ) – Noise Shots Groove: Dyanmic bass driver for Rs 1.999 (MRP Rs 4.999) – Oppo Enco W11: stylish passive isolation earphones for Rs 1.599 (MRP Rs 3.999)
The sale of Flipkart Big Billion Days has begun and there is a horde of offers on smartphones, including the iPhone SELF, iPhone XR and Samsung Galaxy S20 +.
- The iPhone SE is selling for less than Rs 26,999 if using the SBI card.
- The AirPods Pro have dropped to under Rs 20,000 in sale.
- The sale of Flipkart Big Billion Days started today for everyone.