iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pros are now available for pre-orders in India. Starting today, October 23, two of Apple’s latest news iPhone models can be pre-ordered while shipping is expected to begin on October 30th. Not only Apple’s online store, but also offline stores are preparing for the iPhone 12 sales series, but they have an interesting deal to offer. Redington, the leading distributor of Apple devices in India, has announced an HDFC refund offer iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro.
If you visit an Apple Authorized Reseller to purchase the iPhone 12 or the iPhone 12 Pro, you can get up to Rs 6,000 cashback using your HDFC Bank credit or debit card. The iPhone 12 comes with a cashback of Rs 6,000 while you receive a cashback of Rs 5,000 on the iPhone 12 Pro. On EMI debit cards, cashback is limited to Rs 1,500. Cashback is also applicable to EMI transactions made using the card. The refund offer begins on orders placed on or after October 30th through select retail outlets across India.
Here’s how much each model will cost you:
- iPhone 12 64GB: Rs 79,990 – Rs 6,000 = Rs 73,900
- iPhone 12 128GB: Rs 84,900 – Rs 6,000 = Rs 78,900
- iPhone 12 256GB: Rs 94,900 – Rs 6,000 = Rs 94,900
- iPhone 12 Pro 128GB: Rs 1,19,900 – Rs 5,000 = Rs 1,14,900
- iPhone 12 Pro 256GB: Rs 1.29,900 – Rs 5,000 = Rs 1.24,900
- iPhone 12 Pro 512GB: Rs 1,49,900 – Rs 5,000 = Rs 1,44,900
The iPhone 12 is available in black, white, blue, green, (PRODUCT) RED and iPhone 12 Pro is available in graphite, silver, pacific blue and gold.
According to Redington, HDFC Bank cashback will be credited to the customer’s card within 120 days of purchase. Also, cashback will be eligible on the price which is at least 90% of the MRP. This means that if you are receiving the iPhone 12 o iPhone 12 Pro for less than 90% of the MRP, you will not get HDFC cashback.
You can visit indiaistore.com to check which are the best deals for you. You can take advantage of the financing options on Bajaj Finserv, IDFC First Bank, Zest and HDFC Bank, as well as free EMI options. Additionally, there are Cashify and Servify trade-in offers available at major Apple Authorized Resellers near you. The location of the store can also be found on the website.
Apple has started pre-orders for the iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro in India, but shipping will start on October 30th.
- The iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro will be available for advance booking in offline stores.
- Redington offers up to Rs 6,000 cashback iPhone 12 and 12 Pro.
- The iPhone 12 and 12 Pro will begin shipping on October 30th.