Flipkart Diwali sale has been published for all users. The e-commerce platform has hit its third sale of the month with its main focus on smartphones. Flipkart brought back some of the biggest deals on Big Billion Days smartphones. So, if you failed to get your phone during that sale, you can now. In addition to huge discounts, Flipkart also offers instant discounts for Axis credit and debit card users.
We’ve curated some of the best smartphone deals available on Flipkart Diwali Sale. This could be Flipkart’s last sale of the year so if you are planning to buy a smartphone, check the list: –
– iPhone SE is sold for Rs 32,900 during the Flipkart Diwali Sale. At 32,900, the iPhone SE 2020 houses one of the most powerful chipsets on the market, the A13 Bionic chipset, which runs the show in the iPhone 11 series as well.
-The iPhone XR will be available for Rs 39,999 during the Flipkart Diwali sale. The XR recently received a price cut and is now officially priced at Rs 47,900. However, during the sale, buyers get a discount of up to Rs 8000. If you are an Axis Bank cardholder, you will receive an additional 10% discount.
– The LG G8X retails for Rs 24,990. LG’s foldable device was one of the best-selling devices in the Big Billion Days sale. The official price of the smartphone is Rs 70,000, so this is definitely a deal not to let go.
—Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ retails for Rs 59,999. It is much lower than the official list price. If you buy the smartphone using an Axis card, you will get an immediate 10 percent discount.
– The Moto G9 retails for Rs 9999 during the sale. The smartphone was launched in India a few months ago. It is powered by a Snapdragon 662 chipset and triple 48MP camera.
– The Motorola one fusion + with Snapdragon 730G processor, 64MP triple camera and 5000mAh battery is available for Rs 16,999.
– The Moto E7 Plus which was launched in September for Rs 9499 is being sold for Rs 8999 during the sale.
– The first generation of Moto Razr is available for Rs 84,999.
– Moto Edge + is available for Rs 64,999 during the sale.
Flipkart went on its third sale of the month with its primary focus on smartphones.
- Flipkart Diwali sale has been published for all users.
- Flipkart brought back some of the biggest deals on Big Billion Days smartphones.
- lipkart also offers instant discounts for Axis credit and debit card users.