Flipkart is back with yet another Diwali sale. Ecommerce platforms are giving too many opportunities to shop by announcing after-sales sales. Flipkart first announced its Big Billion Days sale in October and this is the fourth sale of the month. The ecommerce platform has announced offers and sales on smartphones and other electronic products, so if you’ve missed out on previous sales, you may want to grab the product you were looking at.
We have selected some of the best deals on smartphones that are ordered on the Flipkart Diwali sale. The sale started on November 8 and will run until November 13.
– The paperback iPhone SE is selling for Rs 32,900 on Flipkart Big Diwali Sale. At 32,900, the iPhone SE 2020 is a great deal as it houses one of the most powerful chipsets on the market, the A13 Bionic chipset, which runs the show in the iPhone 11 series as well.
-The iPhone XR is selling for Rs 38,999 on the sale of Flipkart Big Diwali. There is almost a difference of Rs 10,000 in the discounted price and XR’s official price, which is Rs 47,900. Flipkart will also offer up to Rs 14,100 in exchange for your old phone to further sweeten the deal.
– The prize iPhone 11 Pro is selling for Rs 79.99 during the Flipkart Big Diwali sale. Users can get up to Rs 14,100 in exchange for their old phone. although the iPhone 12 Pro is here now, at Rs 79,999 iPhone 11 Pro is still a great deal. It comes with the latest technology, a great camera, and good battery life.
—Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ is sold for Rs 59,999 during the sale of Flipkart Big Diwali. It is much lower than the official list price. Buyers will also receive exchange offers and discounts on select credit and debit cards.
– The Moto G9 retails for Rs 9999 during the Big Diwali Flipkart sale. The smartphone was launched in India a few months ago. It is powered by a Snapdragon 662 chipset and triple 48MP camera.
– The Motorola one fusion + with Snapdragon 730G processor, 64MP triple camera and 5000mAh battery is available for Rs 16,999.
– The Moto E7 Plus which was launched in September for Rs 9499 is sold for Rs 8999 during the sale. It comes with a 48-megapixel camera, which produces crisp and clear images even in low light conditions.
Flipkart first announced its Big Billion Days sale in October and this is the fourth sale of the month.
- Flipkart is back with yet another Diwali sale.
- The e-commerce platform has announced offers and sales on smartphones and other electronic products
- The sale started on November 8 and will run until November 13.