Flipkart Big Billion Days smartphone deals revealed, here is the list

The sale of Flipkart Big Billion Days will start on October 16th but there is only so much information we know of. Until now. We’re finally seeing Flipkart reveal offers on smartphones and other gadgets. A horde of smartphones from brands such as Samsung, Realme, Oppo, Vivo and Xiaomi are now listed on the website. And of course we also have the deal of the year – LG G8X for Rs 19,990 -.

For starters, we have the LG G8X which will be the masterpiece during the Flipkart Big Billion Days sales. LG is listing the G8X for a discount of over Rs 30,000. That’s a big discount – the G8X launched for Rs 49,999 but you’ll get it for Rs 19,990 during the sale. We have dealt with this offer intensively in this article.

Flipkart Big Billion Days offers on Motorola, Samsung and Infinix phones

Moving on to other offers, the Flipkart Big Billion Days clearance sale will bring you some popular smartphones from a wide range of brands.

  • Moto E7 Plus will sell for Rs 8,999, as opposed to its launch price of Rs 9,499.
  • Motorola Moto G9 for Rs 9,999, compared to the price of Rs 14,999.
  • Moto One Fusion + for Rs 15,999 and
  • Moto Edge Plus for Rs 64,999 for sale.

The recently launched Moto Razr 5G will also be on sale during the Flipkart Big Billion Days sale.

If you are looking to buy a Samsung smartphone, Flipkart may have the best deals for you. Flipkart has listed offers on Samsung Galaxy phones, including:

  • Galaxy S20 + which will sell for Rs 49,999,
  • Galaxy A50 for Rs 13,999,
  • Galaxy A70s for Rs 22,999 and
  • Galaxy Note 10+ for Rs 54,999.

There are huge offers up for grabs here, but in case you want to plan your investments, there is a smart upgrade plan you can take advantage of.

The Flipkart Smart Upgrade Plan was recently launched in association with Samsung which allows customers to pay only 70% of the total cost for a Samsung Galaxy phone. You can keep this phone for 12 months, after which you will get a new one without paying anything more. In case you want to keep this phone, you just have to pay the remaining 30% of the cost. Read this offer in detail in this article.

Infinix smartphones are also seeing huge discounts under the Flipkart Big Billion Days clearance sale.

  • The Infinix Smart 4 Plus will be sold for Rs 6,999,
  • the Infinix Note 7 for Rs 10,999,
  • the 9 hot for Rs 8,999 e
  • Infinix Hot 9 Pro will be available to purchase Rs 9,499 during the sale.

Flipkart will give you great exchange rates, Paytm secured cashback and full mobile protection on a range of smartphones that will go on sale with the Big Billion Days sale.

The Flipkart Big Billion Days sale will start on October 16th and there will be huge offers up for grabs.

News Underline:

  • Flipkart Big Billion Days will see discounts on a wide range of smartphones.
  • Brands such as Samsung, Vivo, Oppo and Realme will go on sale.
  • The sale of Flipkart Big Billion Days will start on October 16th and end on October 21st.