The sale of Flipkart Big Billion Days for the first Plus members has started. And like every year’s release, this year the sale will offer a range of products with huge discounts, cashback, partner offers and free Flipkart SuperCoins. If you’ve been looking for the best deals for you and your loved ones to give away during the holiday season, we’ve selected a few that can help you decide what you should buy next.
Flipkart is all about cheap phones
– Realme C11: 5000mAh battery, 6.5 inch screen for Rs 6,499 (MRP Rs 8,999) – Realme C12: 13MP main camera, 6000mAh battery for Rs 7,999 (MRP Rs 10,999) – Poco C3 : Triple 13MP camera, 5000mAh battery for Rs 7,499 (MRP Rs 9,999) – Poco M2: 6.53 inch 1080p screen, 5000mAh battery for Rs 9,999 (MRP Rs 12,999) – Redmi 9i: HD screen, 5000 mAh battery for Rs 8,299 (MRP Rs 9,999) – Realme Narzo 20A: Snapdragon 665 SoC, 5000 mAh battery for Rs 8,499 (MRP Rs 10,999) – Realme C15: 6000 mAh battery, four cameras for Rs 8,499 (MRP Rs 11,999) – Infinix Smart 4 Plus: 6000mAh battery, HD + display for Rs 6,999 (MRP Rs 9,999) – Moto E7 Plus: 5000 mAh battery, 6.5-inch 720p display for Rs 8,999 (MRP Rs 12,999) – Infinix Hot 9 Pro: 48MP quad cameras, 5000mAh battery for Rs 9,499 (MRP Rs 12,999)
Flipkart deals with mid-range phones
– Oppo A31: 6.5 inch 720p screen, 4230 mAh battery for Rs 11.990 (MRP Rs 15.990) – Redmi Note 8: 48 MP triple camera, 6.3 inch screen for Rs 11.499 (MRP Rs 12.999) ) – Tecno Camon 16: 6.8-inch screen, Helio G70 SoC for Rs 10.999 (MRP Rs 13.999) – Vivo Y50: 6.53-inch screen, four cameras for Rs 16.990 – Oppo A12: dual rear camera, 4230mAh for Rs 9.990 (MRP Rs 10.990) – Oppo A53: 90Hz screen, 18W fast charging for Rs 12.990 (MRP Rs 15.990) – Vivo Y20: 5000mAh battery, triple cameras for Rs 12.990 (MRP Rs 16.990) – Samsung Galaxy A21s: 48MP quad cameras, AMOLED screen for Rs 17,499 (MRP Rs 19,999) – Realme 7: Four 64MP cameras, 90 Hz screen for Rs 13,999 (MRP Rs 17,999) – Poco M2 Pro: Snapdragon 720G SoC, 5000mAh battery for Rs 12.999 (MRP Rs 16.999) – Realme Narzo 20 Pro: 65W fast charging, Helio G95 SoC for Rs 14.999 (MRP Rs 16.999) – Samsung Galaxy A50S: sAMOL screen ED, 48MP triple cameras for Rs 13,999 (MRP Rs 24,990) – Vivo V20: 44MP selfie camera, 64MP rear camera for Rs 24,990 (MRP Rs 27, 990) – Pixel 4a: HDR photography + Night Sight, Android 11 for Rs 29,999 (MRP Rs 31,999) – Samsung Galaxy F41: quad 64MP camera, sAMOLED screen for Rs 14,499 (MRP Rs 19,999)
Flipkart offers on premium phones
– iPhone 11 Pro: Super Retin XDR display, triple cameras for Rs 79.999 (MRP Rs 1.06.660) – iPhone XR: Notch Liquid Retina Display for Rs 37,999 (MRP Rs 52,500) – Samsung Galaxy Note 10+: QHD screen, triple camera for Rs 54,999 (MRP Rs 85,000) – Motorola Razr: foldable screen for Rs 84,999 (MRP Rs 1,49,999) – Motorola Edge +: 108MP camera, curved screen for Rs 64,999 (MRP Rs 89,999) – Realme X3 SuperZoom: 64MP quad camera, 60X zoom for Rs 24,999 (MRP Rs 29,999)
Flipkart cashback offers
– If you use a debit or credit card to pay for these smartphones and other products, you get a discount of Rs 500. – If you have an SBI credit card, you get a 10% discount up to Rs 1,750. SBI debit card, get 10% discount with a limit of Rs 1,250.
The Flipkart Big Billion Days sale has a horde of smartphone deals, along with great refunds and discounts on credit and debit cards.
- The iPhone XR is selling for less than Rs 40,000 under the Flipkart sale.
- The Realme C11 is selling for the lowest price in the Flipkart sale.
- You can get a 10% discount on SBI debit and credit cards.