Location: Dakar – Senegal
Finance and Controlling–Intern
Tasks and Responsibilities
SOS Children’s Villages International seeks a dynamic and resourceful intern who will assist the Finance Team in participating in the global mission of the Finance and Controlling Department which is the main supporting service for the International Office for Region West Central and North Africa. He/She has the opportunity to gain experience and enhance his/her career development and growth.
· Ensure booking of transactions
The intern will:
· Assist the team in the tracking and labeling of fixed assets
· Assist the Finance team in accounts analysis and any other tasks related to financial and accounting management.
Requirements · Minimum Bac +2 Accounting / Finance**
· 3 years experience in Finance or Accounting in NGOs or private companies · Knowledge and experience in all GL accounting : Assets, Receivables, Liabilities, P&L
· Accounting software knowledge SAGE/ Navision or D365 will be an advantage We offer
· Multicultural working environment In accordance with the organization’s child protection policy, all employment is subject to applicable background checks, including criminal record checks
· Possibility to make significant contribution towards the development of Member Associations in the Region · Diverse, creative and challenging opportunities in an international working environment