Amazon Great Indian Festival starts on October 17th but you don’t have to wait that long to get your first taste of some of the best tech offerings that will go on sale. In addition to great discounts on popular smartphones, Amazon will be selling the latest smartphones with deals for the first time. OnePlus 8T, Oppo A15 and Samsung Galaxy S20 FE are some of the brand new ones while old ones with huge discounts include OnePlus Nord, Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and iPhone 11 among others.
Here are the best smartphone deals from the upcoming Amazon Great Indian Festival sale:
– OnePlus 8T: Launched in the Amazon Great Indian Festival sale, OnePlus 8T comes with a smooth 120Hz AMOLED display and 65W fast charging, four cameras, Snapdragon 865 processor. Price reveal will be on October 14 at 8:30 pm . But you will get an additional 10% discount on HDFC Bank cards. – Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime: Amazon will sell the new 6GB RAM and 128GB memory version of the Galaxy M31 Prime. Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime includes four 64-megapixel cameras, a 6000mAh battery, and a SAMOLED FHD + display. This phone will be available starting at Rs 16,499 along with the free 6-month EMI offers and also the 3-month Amazon Prime subscription. You can get an additional refund of Rs 1,000 Amazon Pay for a limited time only. There will also be an additional 10% discount on HDFC Bank cards. – Samsung Galaxy S20 FE: This phone features an FHD + display, 120Hz AMOLED display, 30x zoom cameras (12MP + 12MP + 8MP), 32MP front camera, an Exynos 990 processor, 4500mAh battery. It will be available at Rs 49,999 with an instant bank discount of Rs 4000 in the sale. – OPPO A15: This phone will soon be launched and sold exclusively on Amazon. It should be equipped with triple AI camera and 6.52 inch waterdrop display. This product will be available on October 19, but the price is not yet available. This product will also have an additional 10% discount on HDFC Bank cards.
– Redmi Note 9: This phone will see its first ever discount and will be available starting at Rs 10,999. It will also have an additional 10% discount on HDFC cards. Equipped with a MediaTek Helio G85 processor, Redmi Note 9 comes with a 48MP quad camera setup, a 6.53-inch 1080p display, packs a 5020mAH battery that charges up to 22.5W. – Samsung Galaxy M31s: With the first price drop, this smartphone will be available starting at Rs 18,499 with 6 months of free EMI implantation. This product will also have an additional 10% discount on HDFC Bank cards. – OPPO A52: This smartphone is equipped with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of memory, has a 5000 mAh battery, a Snapdragon 665 processor and a 1080p display. It also comes with a four-camera AI setup that includes: 12MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP and a 16MP front camera. This phone will see a drop in prices and will start at Rs 13,990. There will be a 6 months free EMI implant. This product will also have an additional 10% discount on HDFC Bank cards.
– Samsung Galaxy M51: This is the first phone in India to contain a 7000mAh battery and it comes with a Snapdragon 730G processor, four 64MP cameras and a 1080p SAMOLED Infinity-O display. The phone will start at Rs 22,499 but you can take advantage of an additional 10% discount on HDFC cards with the free 12 month EMI option. – OnePlus Nord 5G: The 8 + 128GB variant of the OnePlus Nord 5G will be available at a starting price of Rs 27,999. But you can get an additional 10% discount on HDFC Bank cards. It comes with a 90Hz display and packs a Snapdragon 765G processor. – OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro 5G: Powered by Snapdragon 865 processor, waterproof features, fast wireless charging and 90Hz and 120Hz display respectively, OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro will be available for much less. These flagships will start at Rs 39,999 and will also see an additional 10% discount on HDFC Bank cards. – Apple iPhone 11: This will be one of the most interesting and “bang for the buck” deals on the Amazon sale. Apple’s last year iPhone 11 sports an Apple A13 Bionic chipset. Its camera system features dual 12MP ultra-wide and wide-angle lenses with Night mode, Portrait mode and 4K video up to 60fps to provide high-end capture quality. With 6.1-inch Liquid Retina HD display, the iPhone 11 will be available at the absolute lowest price below Rs 50,000. This iPhone will also have an additional 10% discount on HDFC Bank cards.
– Samsung Galaxy S10 / S10 +: Equipped with a dynamic AMOLED screen, 16MP + 12MP + 12MP triple rear cameras, 10MP + 8MP dual front cameras, Exynos 9820 processor, 4100mAh fast charging battery, Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10 + will be available as a prize at discounted prices. Pricing starts at Rs 39,999 with 9 months of free EMI payment option. Both Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10 + will also have an additional 10% discount on HDFC Bank cards.
–Redmi 9A: Redmi 9A comes with a 5000mAh battery, a large 6.53-inch HD + display, a 13MP rear camera and a 5MP front camera along with a Helio G25 processor. This fantastic budget phone will be available on flash sale and will be an incredible purchase at Rs 6,499 for a limited time. You will get an additional 10% discount on HDFC Bank cards.
– Samsung M01 core: This phone will be available at a price of Rs 4,999 with an HD + display, an 8MP rear camera, a 5MP front camera and a 3000mAh battery. This smartphone will also have an additional 10% discount on HDFC Bank cards. – Redmi 8A Dual: Redmi 8A Dual comes with a 5000mAh battery, dual camera setup and Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 processor. This phone will experience its first price drop and will be available for Rs 7,299 for a limited time. The additional 10% discount on HDFC cards will also be available on this phone.
The Amazon Great Indian Festival sales will begin on October 17, where you’ll see discounts and cashback offers on a range of smartphones.
- Amazon will be offering a number of discounts and deals on smartphones in the Great Indian Festival Sale.
- OnePlus 8T will go on sale during the sale with a 10% bank discount.
- iPhone 11 will be available for under Rs 50,000 under the sale.