Apple has unveiled the Apple One subscription package in India. Apple will provide six services with the Apple One subscription such as Apple Music, Apple TV +, Apple Arcade, Apple News +, Apple Fitness + and iCloud. Apple Fitness + powered by Apple Watch will be available later in 2020. Apple first mentioned the integrated platform at its online event in September.
Apple One launched in India on Friday around 10:30 pm. During Thursday’s quarterly earnings call, Apple CEO Tim Cook announced that the Apple One will launch “tomorrow,” which means Friday in the US.
However, now that Apple’s subscription package is available in India, here are three tiers of subscription plans consisting of Individual, Family, and Premier plans that you should know about.
—Apple One Individual Plan includes Apple Music, Apple TV Plus, Apple Arcade and 50GB of iCloud storage at Rs 195 per month. However, if you check the individual pricing of the services, it would cost you Rs 99 per month for Apple Music, Apple TV Plus, and Apple Arcade each. For iCloud, you would end up paying Rs 75. So if the total goes up to Rs 372 but if you buy the Apple One Individual Plan, you would only pay Rs 195.
– The second plan in the lineup is called the Apple One Family Plan, which is priced at Rs 365 per month. The plan includes Apple TV Plus, Apple Arcade, and 200GB of iCloud storage that can be shared with up to six family members. Now, if you look at the individual pricing of the services, Apple Music Family would cost you Rs 149 per month, Apple TV Plus and Apple Arcade are priced at Rs 99 each, and the 200GB iCloud storage would cost Rs 219 per month. So the total here goes up to Rs 667. But if you choose the Apple One Family plan, you’d end up paying a lot less than Rs 667.
– The third plan on the list is called Apple One Premier but is only available in counties like Australia and the United States. The plan was not distributed to Indian users. This plan includes all the benefits of the Apple One Family plus, Apple News Plus, and Apple Fitness Plus plan.
Here’s how you can sign up for Apple One
—Go to the App Store, tap your profile picture
– Tap on subscriptions
– When the subscriptions page opens, tap “Get Apple One”
– When you tap it, you will see the list of plans including the Individual Plan and the Family Plan. You can click Start Free Trial to get the subscriptions.
Apple will provide six services with the Apple One subscription such as Apple Music, Apple TV +, Apple Arcade, Apple News +, Apple Fitness + and iCloud.
- Apple has unveiled the Apple One subscription package in India.
- Apple One went into operation in India on Friday around 10:30 pm.
- The Apple One individual plan includes Apple Music, Apple TV Plus, Apple Arcade, and 50GB of iCloud storage.