The sales of Amazon’s Great Indian Festival and Flipkart’s Big Billion Days are here. Ecommerce platforms offer great deals on smartphones, TVs, laptops, and more for sale. The Flipkart sale would continue until October 21st, while the Amazon sale would last a month. This is the first time Amazon will host a month-long sale.
In addition to providing huge discounts on products, Amazon and Flipkart also offer an instant 10% refund for SBI and HDFC credit and debit card holders. Users can also swap their old phones for new phones and enjoy free EMI. So, before the sale ends, check out the 10 best deals on smartphones.
– The iPhone 11 is available for Rs 47,999 on Amazon along with EarPods and charger in the box. You can also get a discount of Rs 16,400 on your old phone and additional offers if you pay through the HDFC card.
– Redmi Note 9 Pro and Redmi Note 9 Pro Max are available for Rs 12,999 and Rs 15,999 on Amazon. The original price of the smartphone is Rs 13,999 and Rs 15,999.
– The iPhone XR is available for Rs 37,999 on Flipkart. Buyers will also receive up to Rs 13,500 for their old phones along with an unlimited 5% refund on the Flipkart Axis Bank credit card.
– The iPhone SE was available for Rs 25,999 on the first day of the Flipkart sale, but now the price has gone up to Rs 29,999. It is still lower than its official price of Rs 42,500. The phone is powered by an A13 Bionic chip and features a 12 megapixel camera.
—Little C3 is available for Rs 6749 on Flipkart. The smartphone is powered by the Helio G35 SoC coupled with up to 4GB of RAM and up to 64GB of storage which can be expanded up to 512GB. It features a 6.53-inch HD + display with a water drop notch. Despite being a budget phone, it has a triple camera on the back that includes a 13 megapixel primary lens, a 5 megapixel secondary ultra wide angle lens, and a 2 megapixel depth sensor. On the front there is a 5 megapixel camera for selfies.
—OnePlus 8T, the flagship device, unveiled by the company, is available on Amazon for Rs 42,999 with an immediate 10% discount on HDFC credit cards.
—OnePlus 8 retails for Rs 39,999 for the 6GB and 128GB variant. Buyers will also receive up to Rs 16,400 in exchange for their old phones.
– The Redmi K20 Pro is available at a discount of up to Rs 4,000 on Amazon during the sale period. The 6GB + 128GB variant is available for Rs 22,999 during the sale.
—The Realme X3 SuperZoom is available for Rs 29,999 plus additional discounts and offers on Flipkart.
– Samsung Galaxy M51 is available for Rs 22,499 along with additional discounts and offers on Amazon.
In addition to providing huge discounts on products, Amazon and Flipkart also offer an instant 10% refund for SBI and HDFC credit and debit card holders.
- The sales of Amazon’s Great Indian Festival and Flipkart’s Big Billion Days are here.
- The Flipkart sale would continue until October 21st while the Amazon sale would go on for a month.
- Amazon and Flipkart also offer an instant 10% refund for SBI and HDFC credit and debit card holders.